March is here and with it comes spring, which officially rolls out on Monday, March 20th. Around the same time, there are some special March days, including Plant a Flower Day on Sunday, March 12
Around the same time, there are some special March days, including Plant a Flower Day on Sunday, March 12th, which also happens to be the start of daylight savings time, and St. Patrick’s Day on Friday, March 17th. Soon after that, Easter will be here.
In the meantime, it’s the perfect time to start celebrating the early signs of spring with special blooms like the daffodil, which is the official flower of March, not to mention other great spring flowers like tulips. Here are some highlights from our spring flower collection:
Here are some highlights from our spring flower collection:
- Basket Full of Wishes offers yellow spray roses along with Asiatic lilies, carnations, miniature gerberas, alstroemeria, and spray chrysanthemums. All are hand-arranged in an oval basket.
- Pastel Parade Deluxe is a larger size flower arrangement with a range of spring flowers in pastel hues.
- Walk in the Garden features a bright floral display with numerous spring flower choices in a garden floral design style.
- The Sparkling Sunshine Bouquet showcases sunny colors and flowers like alstroemeria, spray roses, and sunflowers along with solidago.
- Purple Tapestry is a majestic flower arrangement with numerous purple and lavender hues as well as numerous premium blooms.
- Blossoms in Vogue highlights the beauty of so many flowers like spray roses, bi-color roses, hydrangea and more in a wide cylinder vase that has been lined with leaves for a truly spectacular effect.
Come by our Rochester florist location to see more ideas from our spring flower collection and order for all those upcoming special spring days. You can also do custom flower arrangements, which are another way to enjoy the spring blooms.
Remember that you can order in our Rochester flower shop, by phone, or through our website, using your computer or mobile device. Let’s get started celebrating spring together with more flowers in our lives!