Today is St. Patrick’s Day, which is a great excuse to have a party and celebrate that we are all a wee bit Irish.
Whether you are donning the green or just adding a little green to your life in the form of a clover plant or bamboo plant for luck or just some stunning green carnations, make it a great day!
When this weekend is over, we’ll be seeing in spring with the official first day on Monday, March 20th.
That also happens to be International Earth Day so it’s a great idea to get or send some flowers to celebrate all that nature gives us on a daily basis.
Here are some highlights from our spring collection to give you some ideas for what you might want to get:
- Teleflora’s Songs of Spring Bouquet comes in a Songs of Spring lantern that is filled with pink tulips and Matsumoto asters, white daisy spray chrysanthemums, green button spray chrysanthemums, sword fern, variegated pittosporum, and bupleurum.
- Teleflora’s Country Spring Bouquet is hand-arranged in a decorative pail and offers peach alstroemeria and miniature carnations, yellow button spray chrysanthemums, solidago, myrtle, green ivy, white Matsumoto asters and pink Leptospermum.
- Anything For You is a gorgeous spring arrangement with green carnations, peach hypericum, white alstroemeria, peach spray roses and roses, and greenery in a couture vase.
- Teleflora’s Blossoming Romance is displayed in a unique glass rose vase that is then filled with light pink spray roses, lavender waxflower, greenery, lavender stock and white Asiatic lilies.
- Teleflora’s Blooming Spring Bouquet is a true delight with white Asiatic lilies and sinuate statice, lavender heather, pink stock and miniature carnations and lavender roses along with dusty miller and seeded and spiral eucalyptus.
- Peaches and Dreams showcase peach roses, miniature carnations, stock and tulips along with white waxflower and seasonal spring greenery in a ceramic French country container.
You can call or visit our Rochester flower shop to place your order or do it through our website.
Don’t forget that we are also starting to take orders for Easter, which is just around the corner in April!