It’s been another great school year and it’s time to start thinking about summer break plans.
For teachers, though, their work is never done. They will spend all summer coming up with next year’s fun learning experiences and thinking about how they can help our kids be even more successful.
That’s why we need to always remember to thank them for all their efforts.
National Teacher Appreciation Week on May 1st through May 5th is a perfect opportunity! It’s the official time of year where we recognize the value teachers have in shaping and guiding our kids.
To help you get the perfect gifts for coaches, teachers, and school administrators, check out these ideas:
- Teleflora’s Be Happy Bouquet with Roses offers a keepsake yellow happy face ceramic mug that has been filled with yellow roses as well as yellow and white daisies.
- The Perfect Pairing Deluxe includes tropical and seasonal flowers along with a 10-piece Hedonist truffle chocolate package. You can upgrade to the Perfect Pairing Premium that features flower arrangement along with a 20-piece Hedonist truffle package.
- The Fruit and Gourmet Basket has all types of delicious items that make it a great idea for a group gift for Teacher Appreciation Week. There all types of gift baskets and goodies to choose from that can fit your teacher gift budget.
- The You’re Golden Bouquet puts the spotlight on sunflowers that have been arranged along with oregonia, lemon leaf, moss and magnolia leaves in a bamboo cube.
- You can also opt for a custom flower arrangement or custom bouquet for a teacher or team of school administrators. Just schedule an appointment with our floral design team at our Rochester flower shop.
You can visit our Rochester flower shop, call us, or use our website to order these teacher gifts and more. Whether you opt to pick up your teacher gifts at our Rochester florist location or you use our hand delivery service for Rochester areas schools, make sure you place your order early!